Hey, folks. Tonight I was informed that Morrighan’s Muse nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I’d really like to thank her for that; I’m very grateful for my readers, and versatility is something I strive for both on and offline. I’m still pretty new at this whole blogging thing, but I’d like to think that I’m getting a little better every day. Thus, here are the award’s rules, taken verbatim from the official page:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Aaaand the nominees are….(in no particular order)
- The Travel Monster
- Outlook In Life
- Jonas Journeys
- Scribbles And Wanderlust
- DaVida Nature Photography
- Lens and Pens by Sally
- The Silver Leaf Journal
- The Syllabub Sea
- The Urge To Wander
- Photography Journal Blog
- Shannon’s Creative Work
- Cappy Writes
- Amy Flynn Designs
Wow, that was surprisingly difficult. As for the seven interesting things…
- I’ve been to a dozen countries, and there will be more next year. Yet I’ve never seen snow fall…
- I have waist-length curly hair that often gets me mistaken for a woman, even when I don’t shave. I stopped caring years ago; it makes me look good.
- My video game reviews have reached 1,684,823 hits as of the hour of this writing.
- I’m really shy and introverted in real life; my writer’s voice is much, much stronger than my physical, soft-spoken one. I’m also far more snarky in really life.
- I paid for my college education out of my own pocket.
- I once won a game of chess in four moves.
- I don’t have a dream, and sometimes that terrifies me.
Thanks again, folks. Have a good Monday!