Hey, folks. Tonight I was informed that The Part Time Monster nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. I’d like to thank her for that; it’s really good to know that people are reading and enjoying my work. I don’t know if I have a sunny disposition, but if I can get you to smile and think, then I’ll know I’m doing something right. I couldn’t find the exact origin of the The Sunshine Blogger Award, so I’m just going to copy its rules from the aforementioned page:
1. Nominate 10 other blogs
2. Write 11 facts about yourself.
Aaaaand the nominees are….(In no particular order)
- Stefan Praetorius Naurin
- AngelArt Star
- The Ellieverse
- Living in the Moment
- Ed Mooney Photography
- Lula Avila
- Morrighan’s Muse
- Shikha It’s The Little Things
Wow, that was actually really hard. I’ve seen some many awesome blogs already this year thanks to the Zero To Hero challenge, so choosing just ten is just…ugh. Anyway, 11 facts…
- I’m currently the sixth highest-ranked Chun-Li on the Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition PSN worldwide leaderboards…I play that too much.
- I have habit of memorizing whole movies, including The Shining and 2001: A Space Odyessy. Same goes with song lyrics.
- I once won a game of chess in four moves.
- I love LEGOs, particularly the Architecture series.
- I’ve talked my way into an exclusive museum exhibition and a software convention by just being honest, polite, and asking questions.
- My long hair gets me mistaken for being female constantly, even when I don’t shave. I’m still learning to enjoy it.
- I’ve come close to dying four times.
- The States aside, I’ve been to a dozen countries: Canada, Mexico, The Bahamas, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, France, Spain, Morocco, Gibraltar, Thailand, and Aruba. Someplace in South America is likely next.
- My writing voice is much, much louder and upfront than my real one. IRL, I’m the quiet guy in the corner with a book.
- I hunger for super-spicy food.
- I’m at a crossroads at my life; my previous career is over, and I have no idea what direction to go in. I don’t have a dream, and sometimes that terrifies me.