Hey, folks. Today’s Daily Prompt is about bucket lists. You know, the lists of things you want to do before dying? In this particular prompt, however, it’s asking for an anti-bucket list. As in, a list of things you’ll never want to do or see. It’s a short list for now – I’m the type will climb a mountain just because it’s there – but off the top of my head…
- Visit North Korea. Self-explanatory.
- Visit Somalia. Also self-explanatory.
- Live in a landlocked area. I love the ocean!
- Do drugs or drink alcohol. I don’t even drink coffee. The strongest thing I consume is the occasional root beer.
- While we’re at it, how about doing anything that could land me in prison.
- Run for political office. I’ve always been told I’m a natural leader, but I don’t have the patience for all the backroom dealings and whatnot.
- Play a professional sport. Compared to the pro athletes I’ve seen in person, I’m awkward and tiny!
- Stop learning.
I’ll have to add more to this later. What’s on your anti-bucket list?